The Stables is a large double room offering beautiful stylish accommodation with open views along the Irfon valley. It has its own private entrance via French doors with a step down onto the driveway.
One wall shows off the exposed original stonework and the sensitive side lighting adds a feeling of warmth and luxury to your stay. The ensuite shower room has a large corner shower and its own heated floor. The rear door leads to the garden and the the main body of the house and the dining room.
- En-suite shower room
- Double-size shower
- Radiator with thermostatic controls
- Underfloor heating in shower room
- Shaver adaptor and hair dryer
- Quiet refrigerator
- Local spring water and fresh milk
- Flat screen TV – built in DVD player
- Alarm clock
- Carafe of sherry
- Tea making facilities
- Ironing board available on request
- £100 per room including breakfast – Single occupancy £95
The en-suite shower room is also new and is tiled throughout. The tiled floor has underfloor heating and is a lovely way to feel warm and cosy after your invigorating shower. There’s also a shaver adapter, shelf and mirror.